Hello readers and fellow modellers, yes again I've made some progress. This time I finished the basic shapes of the figures. It was more work than I could imagine. Well... fitting the figures together wasn't the problem, but give them the right pose so they look natural in behavior was an other story. It was a slow process that grew day by day, but I'm really satisfied with the result. So here are some pics of the current state of the project... Enjoy!
'Till now I've used six moulds to create the figures; hands, heads, boots, upper arms, busts and hips. Its enough to make random combinations of figures for this project. Most of the body parts are glued together, some of those pieces are connected with copper wire to make it easier to give the figures the right position. Later on I will fill those gaps with magic putty (green stuff).
The next stage for this project will be to sculpt the gaps of the figures and add all the gear, like munition bags, flasks and other equipment. I also need to fill the crates with some curiosities or useful stuff... Well I will come up with something.
So... Thanks again for reading and 'till next time. Bye!